We understand the challenges faced in trying to recover
after being hospitalized for a major illness or sudden
trauma. Many require daily skilled nursing care and
continued therapies to alleviate pain, restore function,
and improve mobility until you are ready to go home.
We want to discover exactly what you can or cannot do
for yourself, and then we carefully design a treatment
plan with specific and realistic goals.
Our Program Includes:
It’s our approach to rehabilitation that sets the stage for successful outcomes. In our Bounce Back® Program, no two patients have the exact same reaction or response to a particular condition or diagnosis. We believe we are dealing with and treating individuals with specific problems and limitations.
- Interdisciplinary team of experienced professionals
- State-of-the-art therapy equipment
- Full range of rehabilitative therapies – physical, occupational, and speech
- Case management to oversee insurance and Medicare to maximize your benefits
- Beautiful suites complete with cable and phone hookups
Our Bounce Back® Team:
Our professionals provide expertise and knowledge in the rehabilitation of the older adult. They are dedicated to state of the art, evidence-based, cost-effective health care. The therapy program focuses on each individual’s unique needs and goals. Together we develop an individualized comprehensive therapy program for you or your loved one to help restore strength and improve function.
- Increase or restore range of motion and strength
- Teach positioning, mobility transfer, and walking skills
- Reduce pain through use of modalities and adaptive equipment
- Improve cognitive and communication skills
- Promote safe swallowing
The Bounce Back® Team includes you or your loved one, your individual physician, highly skilled nurses, physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech pathologist, dietician, and social worker.
We begin by helping you build your confidence, learn alternative methods to accomplish tasks and practice your skill in real-life environments. We educate individuals
and family members on safety and confidence in
performing daily activities.
Our team helps you rehab, recover, and return to
the highest functional level possible. We help you
accomplish your goals by doing real-life activities,
not simple routine exercises.
The Bounce Back® team believes successful
rehabilitation must be a partnership. Together
we can get you started on the road to recovery.
Let us show you how to...